Kamizukuri Laser Cut Photo Etched Paper Foliage - Oak
Oak leaves ideal for trees, bushes/shrubs or fallen leaves. Photo etched paper sheet is compatible with 1/32 & 1/35 scale
Please read the instructions before starting. It's best if you use real plants as a reference for realistic result.
Note: Some kits include small parts not suitable for young children.
- Water based acrylic paint
- Modeling Knife
- Modeling tweezers
- PVA Glue
Painting the Foliage
- Please use recommended paints. It's recommended to paint the parts while it's still attached in the sprue.
- If the veins on the leaves are light, make sure the brush is not fully loaded with paint when painting a vein mark. If the brush is heavily loaded with water based paints, it will soak into the paper and weaken it and may even be damaged. It is best to apply the paint by either lightly spray it woth airbrush or dabbing it with damp brush rather than with brush strokes.
- When painting please place paper towel or water adsorbent paper under the sheet. After painting, carefully separates the sheet from the water absorbent paper.
Cutting the Foliage
- Use a sharp blade to cut the tabs connecting foliage to the paper sprue. Make sure to cut the correct cutting point.
- Do not pull foliage from paper sprue as foliage may tear.
- Do not lose parts after cutting.
- Please do not injure yourself while cutting.
- After cutting, use tweezers to handle the foliage.
- When building your plant/tree, it's recommended to use real pictures as a guide.
- When gluing pieces together please use a toothpick and use only a little glue.
- Please use tweezers and take care.
- Please check where to place pieces before gluing.